Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No Respect

It happened a few days ago.  I haven't written about it yet because i've been on work schedule, and i've been REALLY pissed about it.  Last Friday  I had plans to go do a little afternoon paddling in my kayak.  I headed down to the garage area at my apartment to get all my gear together and noticed something was missing.  It was my kayak.  It was nowhere to be found.  My paddles were still there and everything else was still there, so I figure someone just grabbed it and ran.  Bummer.  


I haven't even had it that long!  My first kayaking post was on March 30th of this year.  That was one day after we bought the pair.  I only had the chance to use it a handful of times in this short period.  I never wrote about the last trip, but here it is summed up in a picture.



There is just a serious lack of respect for anyone else these days.  It just feels like you can't work hard and buy things you want without someone else deciding that it would be better suited as theirs for the price of free.  A good friend of mine had his entire truck stolen a few months ago.  What is happening to our peaceful little town?

I did the whole police report thing.  Hopefully I will hear something, but I don't have my hopes up too high.

Until Next Time,
Kyle

No comments: