Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Wal-Mart Troll Incident

I spent some time yesterday evening and this morning getting things together for a new post.  I was kind of back and forth on what I wanted to do, but then I went to Wal-Mart.  Something happened there that I just had to write about.  People truly amaze me sometimes with their shear laziness.  This is one of those stories.  


This story didn't start in the store, but while I was walking out.  As I was nearing my truck I saw this troll of a woman coming from in front of my truck walking back around her car.  I was kind of suspicious at first.  Then I saw what she had just done and it sent me over the edge.  She had taken her buggy all the way around her car to leave it in front of my truck.  When I looked and saw that she had actually left it up against my bumper it just sent me over the edge.



"Dramatic Re-creation"

Let me just explain something real quick.  The cart return was exactly one more spot over!  Are you so lazy that you can't even walk one more sport to leave your cart!  This is when it got a little nasty.  ( I apologize in advance for the language, but I was hot!)  When all of this finally clicked in my head I had to say something to her.  I turned to her and said, "ARE YOU F-----G SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!? DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST WALK ALL THE WAY AROUND YOUR CAR TO LEAVE THIS BUGGY UP AGAINST MY TRUCK?  WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?  THE RETURN IS THE NEXT SPOT OVER!! THAT'S PRETTY S----Y!"  

She didn't say a word.  She slipped her troll self into her car and was just going to leave.  That wasn't how this was going to end for me.  I took the buggy and rolled it behind her car before she was able to leave.  I even considered flipping it over for a second to see how she handled that, but I just left it and got in my truck.  There was a car parked in front of her, so she wasn't able to pull straight through to leave.  Either she would have to get out and move it, or back right over it.  As I was leaving I could see her in a huff yelling something in some undecipherable troll dialect, but I wasn't planning on sticking around to find out what she was saying.

How lazy can you really be??  Some people can just make me so angry.  It wasn't just the fact that she didn't return the cart, but the fact that she went out of her way to leave it parked up against my truck.  Have a little respect.  

Until Next Time,
Kyle

Don't forget to check out the Message board!

Visit our Forum!

3 comments:

Misti said...

My husband would have done the same thing you did. I probably would have just moved the cart to the front of her car or something to that effect.

People are not considerate.

mcarver said...

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! #@$%#$ Trolls! lol. This is why we are friends. Fav post ever...

Jake Campbell said...

I am pretty sure this could have been a scene in Punch Drunk Love.