Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things That Don't Suck

There are some things in life that just plain don't suck.  Up at the top of that list for me is friendly people.  Friendly people are awesome.  I discussed this for the first time back in 2008 in my Walking Across Campus post.  I got a good dose of it again today while I was walking down the beach.  Every single person I passed, at the least, looked up and said Hi.  That just makes me happy.  My little walk today was very enjoyable.  I was somehow able to get lost in it all.  I had all the right music playing and I was just able to check out of life for a little bit.  My mind has been racing in circles lately, so to be able to escape for a while was nice.  



I'm seeing more and more paddle boarders these days.  When I first started seeing them out on the water it didn't interest me at all.  But, now as I see them more often it is becoming appealing.  Would I give it a shot if I got the chance?  In a heartbeat.  

Until Next Time,
Kyle

Do you like the new header??

Don't forget to check out the new message board!

Visit our Forum!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the header and am completely jealous of wherever you took that pcture!

I agree, it's always a great feeling to be greeted by nice people - no matter where you are.

Kyle Marcellus said...

Thanks! It was taken at the one and only Grand Canyon. Absolutely awe inspiring. A must see if you ever get the chance (unless you have already).