Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This is My Driveway

Well not so much my driveway as the road to my new place. It's nice to have this view as I'm driving home. I feel like I'm living in an Ocean Springs landmark now. I've talked to so many people that have lived here or knew someone that lived here at some point. It's a pretty cool thing.

Back in high school me and my friend Brandon used to ride down past here all the time. We would jokingly say that when we graduated from college we were going to move into one of these. We talked about it for years. Now that I've moved in I feel like I'm finally living that dream and it's awesome!

-Side Note- I saw a bald eagle circling over the harbor earlier. That's the first one I've seen in a long time. It's was too far to get a good picture of.

No comments: