Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ode to the Jouch

You read that right, I said Jouch.  You're wondering what in the world that is right?  Well, let me tell you.  It's a shortened version of jean couch.  A little made up word to say the least.



See you can't make this stuff up!

When I first got this amazing couch I really didn't know what to think of it.  I kept thinking to myself, this just can't be that comfortable.  I'm sure you're wondering why I got it if I didn't think it would be comfortable.  Ive got a one word answer for that question, free!  You just can't beat that price.  I got it moved into the apartment and have been using it for a few weeks now and let me tell you, this thing is amazing!  It's just like that favorite pair of jeans you seem to always favor putting on.  I came home this morning, from work, and didn't want to lay down in the bed.  I just wanted to sleep on the Jouch.  Is that weird?  I've got a perfectly fine bed, but sometimes favor the substitute.  I guess it's just a better daytime sleeping spot.  I'm sure everyone has their own opinions.

-A dog just ran in the front door of my place and came and sat on the ground next to me while I was typing.  I didn't think much of it.  He was soon followed by a frantic owner looking for their lost pooch.  That wasn't too hard of a find!

Until Next Time,
Kyle

No comments: