Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Monday


This is the view from the living room of my new place.  I love being able to see the harbor from where i'm sitting and it's going to be an even better view when the workers get done clearing the brush.  I'm pretty much all moved in now.  The only thing i'm really lacking is internet and cable.  I'm making due with my personal hotspot on my iPhone for now.  That is one handy device.  It's such a perfect day again.  I've got all my windows open and i'm catching the country tunes from the workers radio below; things could be worse.  

I'm back to work for a few tonight so i'm enjoying the daylight while I still can.  In respect of today's significance i'm going to leave you all with a little quote.

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional
love will have the final word in reality.
This is why right, temporarily defeated, is
stronger than evil triumphant.

-MLK jr.-

Until Next Time,
Kyle


No comments: