Friday, December 2, 2011

We at the Hotel, Motel, Village Inn!

Ok, this is my first attempt at mobile blogging! You're excited too right?

As mentioned in my previous blog, my buddy Max and I are up in Louisville (MS) doing some hunting. We lost the sweet setup we had with Max's trailer, from his day at school in Starkville, do we had to find somewhere new to stay. Based on a recommendation from his uncle and WAY too much research on his part, we discovered the Village Inn. Now, I was skeptical from the moment Max mentioned the rooms are only $45 a night, but when He walked out carrying the tv remote they had just issued him all I could do was laugh. Instead of just writing about it, how about we take a little picture tour of the Village Inn room #105!!



The view from the door followed by max looking really sketchy!



Awesome kitty wallpaper in the bathroom.



That is the ceiling of the bathroom. Yes that is duct tape! I'm also pretty sure the entire shower is glued on with caulk. The shower only has two temperatures, frigid and surface of the sun!



Wicked fridge/ microwave combo! The room's not so bad right? Haha, but truly I can't complain because last year we spent a freezing long weekend at his trailer without power.

I didn't see much today, but I did see about 20 turkeys this morning. The picture isn't the best because the sun was right in my face but I did try.



The view from my nap!

Well we are heading back out first thing, so I'm off to bed.

Until Next Time,
Kyle

No comments: