Saturday, December 24, 2011

Scary Movie Night...

I'm a huge fan of scary movies!  And I love watching them with people that legitimately get scared watching them.  I got to experience all the fun of both this past Thursday night.  Myself and Alice, along with Katelynn and Andrew sat down to watch Insidious.  This is the first time i've seen this one and it really was creepy!  The best part of it all was watching the girls reactions.  As you can see from the pictures below, there was a lot of time spent covering eyes.  Also in the pictures I couldn't keep the glare off the lens so I enjoyed joking that it was a ghost in the pictures.  The girls did not think it was nearly as funny as I did.  For the rest of the night, following the movie, neither one of them could go anywhere by themselves.  Gotta love a scary movie night!




I took a little Christmas eve trip around town today, just because I was bored around the house.  I decided to ride down into the National Seashore Park to see if I could find the alligator.  I did some looking around and the little pond was full of turtles.  I eventually did spot her sunning herself up on the bank.  That park is one of my favorite things about this town!





I just wanted to take a quick moment for a little real talk on Christmas eve.  I will be at work tonight doing my best to bring a little bit of a smile to the faces of everyone I see.  I would just like everyone to take a moment to think about all the families that will be spending their Christmas in the hospital.  This is one place that never takes a day off.  It really makes me thankful for all of the great things in my life.  Think about all that you have to be thankful for!  

Merry Christmas Eve.

Until Next Time,
Kyle

And one more thing.... SMTTT!!!  Beat Nevada for all of us back home!!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Finally, I made the blog. Haha.

Kyle Marcellus said...

Welcome to the big show! Haha