Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Off For a Few

I spent most of my last night at work looking down at my watch. I really do love my job, but sometimes the nights just never seem to end. We weren't busy and my patients weren't bad, but it just wasn't my night. So needless to say, as soon as that clock hit 7:23 I was there waiting.

I had all the good intentions of blogging when I got home, but that just didn't happen. I set my alarm and got some sleep for a few hours. When I got up it didn't take me long to decide what my day off plans were going to be. I loaded up the truck and headed up to the hunting camp in Richton. My afternoon hunt didn't really amount to much. I didn't see any deer until I was headed out of the woods on the side of the trail. Maybe I'll have some better luck tomorrow.






On a funny note, I'm pretty sure the Gorton's fisherman was in the unit last night. Oh yeah we totally get celebrities!! Haha

Well I'll be getting up early so....
Until Next Time,
Kyle

2 comments:

John Wesley Leek said...

How often do you go hunting?

Kyle Marcellus said...

Every chance I get. At least once a week I would say.