Thursday, December 22, 2011

My New...


Coffee table!  I'm pretty proud of this little find.  I'm moving into a new apartment at the beginning of the year and i've been on the lookout for furniture to fit my needs.  I don't necessarily have the most normal of tastes.  I like interesting, eclectic, sometimes funky pieces.  I came across this item at work a few nights ago while I was just browsing through ads on craigslist.  As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it.  Then I noticed it was in a little shop in my own town of Ocean Springs and I got kind of excited.  I headed off downtown, yesterday, to try and find it.  It didn't take me long to spot it sitting outside of the little shop Creativity Studios.  This shop was awesome!  Apparently these furniture pieces are a hobby of one of the store owners.  They also had another small table that had the top made from an old wood framed window from an old house.  This really gave me a tough decision and took some restraint not to buy both!  The thing that really amazed me were the prices!  I always expect any custom pieces in our downtown to cost an arm and a leg, but this place was very reasonable.  My finally checkout price, after taxes, on the trunk table was $52.75!  Winner!  The window table was even only listed at $75.  You just can't beat those deals.  So, if you're in the area and looking for that interesting piece you definitely need to check out Creativity Studios!


Awesome window table.  This will also be painted to your
desired color!

Until Next Time,
Kyle



No comments: