Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Louisville Chronicles Part 2

I have to go ahead and say this: Southern Miss To The Top!! Or SMTTT for everyone who's been seeing that all over twitter and wondering what the heck that meant. They won the C-USA championship today ruining the hopes of Houston possibly landing a huge bowl and Heisman trophy. Sorry bout yo luck Houston! I wore the battery out on my phone today checking on the score. I wish I could've been there for that big win! I was definitely there in spirit. I caught myself humming the Alma Mater following the game. I could almost see the team gather in front of the band, singing along with the rest of the student section. Those are some great memories!

We sing to thee, our Alma Mater,
USM thy praises be.
Southern mem'ries we shall cherish
Loyalty we pledge to thee.

Spacious skies and land of sunshine,
Verdant trees and shelt'ring walls.
Now our hearts lift ev-er to thee
As we praise thy hallowed halls.

I'm a proud alum of the University of Southern Mississippi! SMTTT



As for a little update from today, quiet would be the right word. I saw a bunch of turkeys but not a single deer. It really sounds exciting doesn't it?

My favorite time of day. Right when the sun goes down, but still hasn't quite gotten dark yet.
Tree that was struck by lightening. There were two strips from top to bottom completely carved out of the trunk.
My view for most of the day.

Until Next Time,
Kyle

No comments: