- The Holidays! Thanksgiving/Christmas specifically.
- Warm clothes- little know fact: I love wearing jackets.
- Hunting season
- Fire- The warmth and the smell
- Christmas lights! I enjoy seeing all the lights when i'm driving around. (hint hint- i'm planning a future post about small town Christmas decorations)
- Eggnog- holla!
- Seeing long losts- The holiday season always seems to bring around those long losts that seem to be missing throughout the year. What a relief to know that you're still alive!
- Bell ringers- you have to have a heart of stone not to drop your change in those red tin bins.
- Hot Chocolate (it had to be in here somewhere right!?)- well maybe we can generalize this one to just hot drinks. I just can't bring myself to drink a hot drink when it's also hot outside. Thanks cold weather!
Starbucks Hot Chocolate = Legit
So, onto a completely different topic now. I will be leaving this afternoon heading up towards Starkville to do a few days of hunting. I will be taking a swing at mobile blogging while i'm there to see how it works out. Please bear with me through this endeavor. Thanks!
My hunting adventure started out yesterday
afternoon with a short trip to my personal plot.
It didn't start out the way I had hoped. I didn't
see anything! Oh well maybe my luck remains to
Until Next Time,
What would you add to my cold weather list??