Friday, November 11, 2011

The Little Things # 2

Yesterday something good happened to me.  As many of you know from a previous blog, my truck is currently out of commission.  The dealership finally pinpointed what the problem was and confirmed that it will be covered by the warranty.  The good thing that came out this confirmation was that now I was owed a rental car!  Finally i've got a set of wheels again.  I don't even care that it's a Chevy Malibu.  It's great to have a little freedom again.


Little thing #2 for me is driving down the beach at home on a beautiful day.  Thank goodness for this freedom because that is the first thing I ended up doing when I picked up the car.  There is just something about sitting on the seawall and looking out across the sound.  Looking over at deer island  had me dreaming about a camping trip.  The salty air blowing in off the water makes me feel right at home.  Our little beach is one of the sights that always makes me feel thankful for growing up down here.  Front beach is one of the places that always chills me out.  



Thanks to everyone who gave me some great suggestions.  Keep them coming!  

Until Next Time,
Kyle

How do you feel about your hometown?

No comments: