Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello Old Friend..... November

It finally feels like summer is over in south Mississippi!  I have a hard time wrapping my head around it being "fall" before November down here.  In my opinion we have a REALLY long summer then three tiny "other" seasons.  November is going to be a busy one this year.  Between work and a full schedule i'm not going to have much down time.  I will be in Memphis this weekend, then I have a wedding mid-month, then hunting season starts and of course that is of utmost importance!  I really do love this time of year.  There is just something about the leaves changing and the cold wind that I love.  I also really like wearing jackets!




So, last night was Halloween and, as mentioned in my previous blog, I did a small dress up job for work.  I was hoping to get a few smiles or laughs with it.  Did it work, you ask?  YES.  I was pleasantly surprised by the reception one t-shirt can get in a hospital.  Both of my patients thought it was pretty hilarious.  The ventilator started alarming because one was laughing so hard!  I got a lot of laughs and smiles from families coming in and out and random strangers in the hall.  So, i'm going to go ahead and call this one a success!  I feel accomplished. 






Until Next Time,
Kyle

No comments: