Monday, June 30, 2008

Race Report!


This past Friday I had my big racing debut! I spent the night racing out at sunny south raceway in Grand Bay, Al. Let me tell you, I think this is the most fun i've ever had!! Talk about checking something off the bucket list! I can't even describe the rush you get from being out on the track with all these other cars. I truly had a blast. But as for the racing. It was my first time out so not too much could be expected from me, but I was pretty proud of the outcome. I just spent the night learning. I requested the rear (after drawing the pole) and spent my night in the back. Although I was in the back, I never got lapped and I never lost the pack. Success?? I think yes... I brought the car back with all the fenders and didn't blow it up or anything. I am SOOOOOO ready for next time.. but its gonna be 3 weeks! Hopefully it goes by fast enough! well, thats all I have for now....... more pics to come!

No comments: