Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Watch the Wind Blow By

Oh to be alive! What a day.... It is truly one of those days. I have a HUGE test tomorrow, a pair of case studies due, and a group project to be working on, but I could care Less! Today is one of those rare days that could be called, dare I say, perfect. One of those days I could spend the entirety of just laying in the grass looking up. Why isn't every day like this??? I'm just sitting here drinking a sweet tea, enjoying the cool breeze, and just soaking up the day. Plus its the perfect time of year to enjoy such a day. Campus is amazing at this time of year, everything has come back alive. Everything is such a bright green and is offset perfectly by the completely blue sky and soft sunshine. There is not a cloud in sight. How much more perfect could it get?? Well, when I was leaving Harkins hall, they were cutting the grass and that was the first smell that hit me when stepping out and I do love the smell of fresh cut grass. Then I get back to my room, open my window up, then turn on the radio and wouldn't you know that they are playing everything I want to hear! I do love some country music, ha! I just have to stop and thank the Lord for days like today, because its the little things in life that keep me motivated on the "not so perfect" days.

So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open,
drinking in your strength and glory.
In your generous love I am really living at last!
My lips brim praises like fountains.
I bless you every time I take a breath;
My arms wave like banners of praise to you.
Psalms 63.2-4 Message Remix

Until Next Time,
Kyle

No comments: