Monday, April 14, 2008

Motivation

So, I guess i'll try this again. It's been a really long time since I was a blogger. I don't know why I ever quit, but for some reason I just lost my motivation. Now, all of the sudden, it's back and I think i'm going to have to give the credit to Andrew White. I really don't know what it was, but him starting a blog convinced me that it was time to start mine back up. So here I am!!

Since i'm giving the man credit i'm also gonna give him a plug. I'll just start with a question. Do you like music? I mean real music... and are you tired, as I am, of being bombarded with a bunch of talentless puppets on the radio? I am SO sick and tired of hearing good "singers." What happened to the legitimate musician? What happened to real talent? Well, if you are ready to hear someone with actual "talent" again check out the music of USM student Andrew White. You can get a good taste of it on Myspace. Andrew is a singer/songwriter from the Tupelo, MS area with a true heart for worship. So, go NOW, listen and ENJOY but, as they say on reading rainbow, don't take my word for it.

Until Next Time,
Kyle

2 comments:

andrewwhitemusic said...

Dude! Good to see you on here. I'll be honest, I'm a little unfamiliar with blogspot, but I'll get there. Thank you so much for the post! Dude, you rock my face off. I really appreciate it.


Andrew

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.